COVID19’s Impact on Mental Health & Substance Abuse
Zoom meeting: June 24, 2020; 09:00AM Pacific Time (US & Canada) (GMT-7)
COVID19 is having catastrophic effects on the mental health and well-being of our global population. Medical professionals are alarmed at the unprecedented rise in domestic violence, substance abuse, and suicides. Mental health is facing a crisis never seen before in our lifetimes.
Our esteemed panelists will discuss this emerging crisis in mental health as it relates to the ongoing pandemic and what measures may be taken to address this growing problem.
Closed Captioning; access to Zoom links available upon registration.
- Carol Buchser, Board Secretary, Rose Academies, USA, Moderator
- Evelyn Joseph, Program Manager, SIRP-Nigeria
- Christian Achaleke, Advisory Board Member, Int’l Institute for Justice (IIJ), Cameroon
- Terri Oliva, LMFT, Psychotherapist & Counselor, USA
- Robert Moody, PhD, Santa Clara County Department of Behavioral Health, USA
Register at: http://mentalhealth-during-covid19.eventbrite.com